Battling Depression & Anxiety with Qigong & Tai Chi
This new on-demand course will show you everything you need to start battling depression and anxiety with qigong and tai chi.
Based on a live event, this beginner-level course will guide you through 16 short video lessons.
Go at your own pace, on your own schedule, in your own home.
All you need is an internet connection and a computer, tablet, or phone with an internet browser (like Safari or Chrome).
- Experience a wonderfully tranquil state of Zen relaxation.
- Feel hopeful and alive again -- perhaps for the first time in years.
- Discover the best qigong and tai chi techniques for depression and anxiety.
- Experience a rare qigong technique called "Flowing Breeze Swaying Willow" that is only taught by a handful of masters worldwide.
- Find out the #1 mistake that most people make when using qigong for depression and anxiety.
- Discover what Traditional Chinese Medicine has to say about depression and anxiety.
NOTE: All content can be downloaded to your computer.
Claire Holland, M.D.
“Sifu Anthony is a wonderful teacher because he knows how to communicate, and because he cares so deeply about helping his students.”
"Qigong gave me the tool that I needed to deal with my anxiety and depression in a nourishing and truly healing way."
"Learning qigong from Sifu Anthony has enabled me to deal with depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. From practicing for almost a year I can truthfully say that qigong is the best medicine for anxiety for me."